I’m Jen Hughes, Certified Director of Operations + Certified Online Business Manager.
AKA: Lead Chaos Calmer, CEO Sanity Saver, Team Management Maven, Productivity Producer.
Call it what you want – I’m your Strategic Operations Partner, here to help you reclaim your time & energy, build a rock-solid foundation, and scale your business.
Ready to breath a sigh of relief?
As the right-hand woman to powerhouse 6 & 7 figure business leaders, I remove the burden of project management, team leadership, and business optimization off of your shoulders, leaving you with significant time back in your schedule.
I go deep in your business as a steady presence that cares about your business and vision as much as you do.
Together, we'll make your vision a reality.
Like yours, my business journey has been anything but straight.
I've been an entrepreneur since I was 8 years old, peddling felt bookmarks and Hershey’s Kisses out of my pink-carpeted bedroom.
During my corporate days, I always had a side hustle, dabbling in real estate, home staging, direct sales, and even dreaming up and starting no less than five Etsy shops.
But none of these felt like the perfect fit.
I loved getting my hands dirty, creating the strategy & systems that made my business run like a well-oiled machine.
I dived head-first into business operations as a Certified Director of Operations & Certified Online Business Manager and got to see what was really going on behind-the-scenes in my clients’ businesses.
I saw first-hand how successful business owners who looked completely put together from the outside were utterly overwhelmed, trying to juggle all the moving pieces of running their business.
I saw things like:
• Manual & clunky client onboarding and offboarding procedures
• Scattered team communication
• Non-existing team accountability or measures of success
• Workflow gaps where balls were being dropped left & right
This scattered way of running their businesses created anxiety and overwhelm for my clients, who, at the end of the day, just wanted to do what they got into business to do--make an impact with this one life they’ve been given.
I developed The Hughes Method to bridge the gap between my clients’ extraordinary vision and the execution of the nitty-gritty pieces of running their businesses.
I’m passionate about supporting mission-centered CEOs by creating strategic solutions within the backend business operations that replace overwhelm with confidence.
I love hearing that the solutions I bring to my clients translate to so much more than just extra time on the calendar and dollars in the bank.
My clients no longer fear that their business will come to a screeching halt the moment they step away.
And that unchained feeling is worth its weight in gold.
1) I notice typos in almost every single book I read. I was blessed/cursed with an eye for allll the details.
2) I'm mildly obsessed with personal growth assessments. My Kolbe-A score is 8-8-2-2, Myers-Briggs is ESTJ, and Enneagram is 1w2.
3) I’m still on the hunt for the perfect margarita…rocks, no salt. If you’ve found it, I will travel.
4) I live to cross items off of my to-do list. I’ve even been known to write items down I’ve already accomplished juuust for the satisfaction of crossing them off.
5) I believe life looks about 92% better after a good ole sweat sesh…my favorite head-clearing workout is a spin on my Peloton!
6) I never set my alarm for a "round" time…I usually put my feet on the ground at 4:32 am.