My name is Jen Hughes. Client Experience Specialist + Chief Workflow Building Officer.
I take a relational approach to creating exceptional client experiences.
Within this relationship-led philosophy, I help passion-fueled coaches and consultants step out of the overwhelm of constantly managing the nitty gritty and into their sweet spot by creating client experiences that feel...
• Warm and inviting from the get-go
• Streamlined and efficient with intuitive next steps during each phase of the client journey
• Elevated and custom -- no cookie cutter customer experiences here
Because you deserve to live in your sweet spot, NOT spending your days chasing down clients to schedule their next call or pay that overdue invoice.
Like yours, my business journey has been anything but straight.
I was born to be an entrepreneur and thought of myself as one from the day my Mom dubbed me as such at the age of 8 when I began peddling handmade bookmarks and Hershey’s Kisses at 25 cents a pop out of my pink-carpeted bedroom.
During my corporate days, I always had a side hustle, dabbling in real estate, home staging, direct sales, and even dreaming up and starting no less than five Etsy shops.
But none of these felt like the perfect fit.
What I truly loved about each of my businesses was getting my hands dirty behind the scenes, designing the processes that ensured that my business was running like a well-oiled machine, ensuring that I was delivering the absolute best service possible to my clients.
I dived head-first into the world of online business management and began to see what was really going on behind-the-scenes in my clients’ businesses.
I saw first-hand how successful business owners who looked completely placid and put together from the outside were utterly overwhelmed under the surface, trying to juggle all the moving pieces in their client management process.
I saw things like:
• Clunky & manual client onboarding
• Unclear expectations & communications with no clear ‘next steps’
• Non-existing processes for requesting testimonials
• Workflow gaps where balls were being dropped left & right
This scattered way of running their businesses created nothing but anxiety and overwhelm for my clients, who, at the end of the day, just wanted to do what they got into business to do--create and make an impact.
I developed The Hughes Method as a means to bridge the gap between my clients’ extraordinary visions of how they wanted to show up in the world and the execution of serving their clients at the highest level possible.
Today, I feel ALL the feels when I think about how blessed I am to spend my days designing elevated client experiences that bring white space into my clients’ lives and referrals into their inboxes.
Our clients tell me time and time again that the changes we make within their client experience translate to so much more than just extra time on their calendar and additional dollars in the bank.
Our clients no longer fear that their business will come to a screeching halt the moment they step away.
And that unchained feeling is worth its weight in gold.
This ripple effect of good is what we, here at The Hughes Method, live for.
“I absolutely loved every minute of working with Jen. Working with her made me feel a huge sense of relief! The work that Jen has done with building out my back-end systems and processes will help me for YEARS to come in my business and I can't thank her enough."
“Jen transformed my business from the inside out and I am just so grateful. She was such a pro to work with and the caliber to which she showed up set the bar so high. The experience was so seamless and lovely."
“Jen has the unique ability to focus simultaneously on the big picture and the minute details. She's been significant to our success and I recommend her with 100% confidence that she will bring any business to the next level."
1) I notice typos in almost every single book I read. I was blessed/cursed with an eye for allll the details.
2) I'm mildly obsessed with personal growth assessments. My Kolbe-A score is 8-8-2-2, Myers-Briggs is ESTJ, and Enneagram is 1.
3) I’m still on the hunt for the perfect margarita…rocks, no salt. If you’ve found it, I will travel.
4) I live to cross items off of my to-do list. I’ve even been known to write items down I’ve already accomplished juuust for the satisfaction of crossing them off.
5) I believe life looks about 92% better after a good ole sweat sesh…my favorite head-clearing workout is a spin on my Peloton!
6) I never set my alarm for a "round" time…I usually put my feet on the ground at 4:32 am.